Finds of the Week:
- The day I left my son in the car, Salon — This has been going around Facebook so you may have already seen it. I will admit to having left the girls in the car on occasion in very specific conditions. I cannot believe this.
- Men Are Drinking Breast Milk. For “Health” Reasons, Slate — Oh. My. Goodness.
- Relationship between Use of Labor Pain Medications and Delayed Onset of Lactation, Journal of Human Lactation — Mothers who received labor pain medications were more likely to report delayed onset of lactation, regardless of whether they had a vaginal or cesarean birth
- Timely Versus Delayed Early Childhood Vaccination and Seizures, Pediatrics — Study released this week that found delaying the first MMR (or MMRV) shot increases the rate of post-vaccination seizures. The study only looked at children up to 23 months. We are intentional delayers, so this gives us some additional food for thought.
- Unless You Have Celiac Disease, Gluten Sensitivity is Probably Just in Your Head, NOVA — very, very interesting…
This Week’s Pins:
If you are reading this in a reader, go to my blog to see the pins.