On occasional (these days) Saturdays, I share things I have found interesting in the past week.
This week’s finds:
- 16 Things to Know Before You Have Urban Chickens, Life Rearranged — I want chickens so bad and now that we actually live somewhere where they are allowed…
- Acetaminophen Use During Pregnancy, Behavioral Problems, and Hyperkinetic Disorders, JAMA Pediatrics — Maternal acetaminophen (Tylenol) use during pregnancy is associated with a higher risk for Hyperkinetic Disorders and ADHD-like behaviors in children.
- The Art of Forgiveness — a community art project
- If “Friends” Had Used Suggested Hashtags, BuzzFeed — exactly what it sounds like
- Polar Bear Flip-Flop: People Hated, Then Loved These Photos. What Changed?, Krulwich Wonders — two very different responses to the same photos 13 years apart and why that might be. Very interesting we humans are.
- The Price of a Child I wouldn’t Let Go, Motherload — this makes me so very, very sad
- Reports on breastfeeding sibling study are vastly overstated, Breastfeeding Medicine — an official response to the much-discussed study that found less benefits to breastfeeding in the long term
Pins of the Week:
If you are reading this in a reader, go to my blog to see the pins.
See more on Pinterest