Finds of the Week:
- 21 Images of Where Children Sleep Around the World Paints a Powerful Picture of Inequality, Policy Mic — Just, wow…and sad.
- General Mills: Original Cheerios are GMO free, CNN — Toddlers rejoice…now if only the rest of their cereals could follow suit
- ILCA Calls on AAP to Sever Commercial Relationships that are a Healthcare Conflict-of-Interest, Lactation Matters — FINALLY!
- The End of the Car Culture, New York Times — “recent studies suggest that Americans are buying fewer cars, driving less and getting fewer licenses as each year goes by.”
- The Intelligent Plant, The New Yorker — an article by Michael Pollan on some really interesting plant research
- McDonald’s dietary recommendations for employees, Food Politics — this is hilarious, screenshots from McDonald’s website advising their employees not to eat the food they cook.
- The True Cost of Stuff, Mnmlist.com — something to think about before we get that next thing.
- What Balance Really Is, Flower Patch Farmgirl — I feel this piece right now.
This Week’s Pins:
If you are reading this in a reader, visit my blog to see the pins.