Finds of the week:
- Campbell Soup fights the salt wars, Food Politics — Campbells decides to add all the salt back in to help their bottom line. “Make no mistake: food companies are not social service agencies. When it comes to a commitment to public health, the bottom line is all that counts.”
- Phone Therapy by Ellen Bass – I really enjoyed this poem.
- Rethink the food label – results and people’s choice voting. Go check it out!
- Shaving the Devil’s Neck, leaf – stitch – word — this is a great narrative about parenting and trying to protect our kids even when we can’t be present.
- Should Insurance Provide Free Birth Control? WSJ The Juggle
- We Go Together Like… Breastfeeding and Co-Sleeping on Evolutionary Parenting — “by getting your baby into bed with you right away, you reduce the chances of having supply issues when breastfeeding.”
1.Black 1950’s Rhinestone Compact Readers 2. Misbehaving Cameos Card Set, The Ladies 3. Hopscotch Mat 4. Baby Sprout felt figurine 5. Black Cat Photo 6. Orange Kitty Kat, Matte Cream Glazed Mug 7. Joy Print 8. Vintage Chest of Drawers In Worn Black Blue Jeans / Hand Painted Dresser 9. Mom, this is the friend I told you about — Print
See more of my Etsy favorites here.