- Best and Worst Countries to be a Mother, InCulture Parent – “The 2010 Mothers’ Index rates 160 countries (43 developed nations and 117 in the developing world) in terms of the well-being of mothers and children. […] The U.S. places 28, primarily because its rate for maternal mortality – 1 in 4,800 – is one of the highest in the developed world. The U.S. also ranks behind many other wealthy nations in terms of its limited maternity leave policies. You’re better off being a mother in Lithuania or Latvia than in the U.S., which is on par with Poland, Slovakia and Belarus.”
- DIY Recycled Sweater Pants, Prudent Baby – something for my long to-do list…
- Gotcha! Elephant Caught Cheating, Krulwich Wonders – “…elephants can not only learn to work together, here’s one who figured out how to do something human males have been doing for years; she tricked her partner into becoming…a waitress.” He he he.
- Multicultured Parenting on Motherload – a beautiful piece on how babies and parents choose one another.
- Visit and “like” Papoose on Facebook to stay up-to-date on current parenting, maternity, and baby news/studies. I post new links there everyday.
1. Spring Tulip Wreath 2. Miniature Fairy Doll 3. Felted Slippers 4. Handspun Yarn 5. Handsewen Floral Heart Bowl Fillers 6. Crocus – Polymer Clay Handmade Necklace Earrings and Bracelet Set 7. Spring Crocus Cards 8. Four Soft Cotton Bracelets 9. Reconstructed Cardigan Wrap Sweater
See more of my favorite Etsy things here.