It’s still Saturday somewhere, right? Here are some finds from the last (few) week(s):
- 3 Feeding Interactions and How They Influence Child Obesity, Fooducate — How (not) to feed our kids
- The Reality Of Reality May Not Be Reality, NPR — A philosophical look at existance through the lens of the matrix.
- Bloom for Christmas, Kelle Hampton — Kelle has been doing an amazing job marketing her book. Love how she thinks out of the box here on how to get people to give it as a Christmas gift.
- Genome Sequencing For Babies Brings Knowledge And Conflicts, NPR — very interesting. Perhaps there are things we are just better off not knowing.
- OB-GYNs Say No Prescription Should Be Needed To Get The Pill, NPR – this could be a huge turning point in women’s healthcare.
- Page 181, Kelle Hampton — Two from her today. This story is a great reminder of how important it is to take things one day at a time.
- Rent or Buy, a Matter of Lifestyle, New York Times — The economics of whether or not it is better to be a home owner.
- Top Ten Signs Your Doctor Is Planning To Perform An Unnecessary Cesarean Section On You, Frisco Women’s Health — A must read from a Texas OB-GYN
Some recent pins: