- 7 Ways to Fight Slavery at the Grocery Store, Change.org — A quick list of the top food items that often include real-life slavery in their production.
- Back to school lunch: bibliography, Food Politics — Marion Nestle provides a nice round up of books and articles for parents who want to work on improving the meals at their kids’ schools.
- How To Turn a Pancake Into A Healthycake, Fooducate — Just this morning: spinach in pancakes? Sounds intriguing.
- Lovelorn Poet in NYC: Wishes, Lovelorn Poets — This is a really sweet poem just thrown out there.
- Why Americans Value Independent and Competitive Kids, InCultureParent — Interesting look at how our values impact our interactions with our children (babies in particular).
See more of my Etsy favorites here.